Creativity takes courage
You already have both within you, and tapping into them will open up ways to express your unique and amazing self for the world to see.
I want to offer you a safe space, and freedom, to explore your creative instincts and see what they uncover for you.
- I know that there are no wrong answers when it comes to creativity - every person is unique and can find ways to express themselves that feel good to them in the moment, even if the next day needs a different approach.
- I know that unlocking the gates for creative inspiration to flow can release so much more than just a desire to play, and can have a huge impact on our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing, and our sense of Self.
- I also know that I want to help, support and encourage more people like you to make the most of your creativity and understand how it can help you in every aspect of your life.
Creativity isn't a one size fits all solution
But there are infinite possibilities - and when you find the unique combination that works for you, that's when the magic happens.
I'm not an expert in all things, and there are plenty of things I haven't tried, or have little aptitude for, but I still believe I can be there with you as you test out things for yourself and find the path towards healing parts of your journey with creativity.
I'd love to talk to you about what you'd like support with, and how I can help.
I offer one hour Creative Guidance calls via Skype, to chat about what creativity means to you and how you can work with it in your life.
This is your opportunity to dig deeper into your creative heart, to hear what those impulses are trying to tell you, to work through some of the fears or doubts that might be blocking you from taking the first creative step, and to find the confidence to just give it a go.
I'm here to walk alongside you as you explore how you want to personally define creativity, and as you unravel some of the stories you've been told, or have told yourself, about what it means to be creative in your life.
The beauty of creativity is that is can be anything you want it to be, you can express yourself in any way that feels right, whether they are small, everyday moments, or big passion projects.
- Perhaps you're stuck for where to start with a particular activity, hobby, or a new creative area of your business.
- Maybe you're looking to introduce simple creative practices into your daily routine.
- Perhaps there's something bigger you want to tackle, and you need some help finding the confidence to believe in your choices.
- Maybe you've lost touch with your creativity, as I did, and need a hand to hold as you gradually regain your courage and your sense of creative identity.
Whatever you want support with, questions you need help answering, guidance or encouragement you need to nudge you forward, I can be here to help.
Calls cost £45 for one hour, and can be arranged for a mutually convenient time.
I hope this will be just the beginning of a creative journey for you, and I'll be honoured to take the first step with you. It might be that this is all the guidance you need to set you on your way, or maybe you're looking for longer term support - in which case we can discuss this and come up with a personalised plan together.
If this sounds like something you've been looking for, please contact me via the button below and let me know what you'd like my support with. Remember, there is no one size fits all, so I'll work with you to figure out what approach will suit you personally, and to give you unique guidance for your individual path.